In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter, the RGPD), we inform you that the data provided free of charge and voluntarily for users on the website www.fundaciolaninetadelsulls.org will be processed by:
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA:
• Company Name: Fundació la Nineta dels Ulls
• Address: C / Joaquim Icart i Leonila, 10, 3r, 1a, 43007, Tarragona
• Telephone: 693063707
• NIF / CIF: G02751907
• Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT:
Your personal data will be used for the general purpose of managing and controlling the relationship established and specifically for:
• Manage full access to the website and the correct use of the services by their users.
• To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that we ask ourselves through the services or contact forms on our website (including, chats or phone calls).
• To offer new products, services, special offers or updates.
• Communications: We may send emails, messages and other types of
communication in reference to the services, technical issues and changes in them.
These communications are considered part of the services and cannot be waived.
• Commercial Communications (Marketing): We may use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of services, offers and / or promotions. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user who can revoke at any time his consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for this purpose, or by sending a letter with the subject “Low” a
We will not process your personal data for any purpose other than those described above, unless it comes by law or there is a legal requirement.
Personal data will be kept for the corresponding legal period.
In this way:
The data used to manage the relationship with the customer and the invoicing and collection of products and services will be kept for as long as the contract is in force.
Once this relationship has ended, where applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until they prescribe the possible responsibilities arising from the service contract.
The data necessary to send the newsletters and commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until the user expresses, where appropriate, his willingness to remove them.
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS.
In general, the La Nineta dels Ulls Foundation. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services.
EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, the user may exercise the rights of access to their personal data, rectification of inaccurate data, deletion of data that are no longer necessary or, when any of the other matters of the RGPD, the right to oppose
to its treatment for reasons related to its particular situation, as well as to the limitation and portability in accordance with the conditions provided in the RGPD, by means of a written communication indicating the reason for its request, together with a copy of your DNI, addressed to:
La Nineta dels Ulls Foundation, Customer Service, C / Joaquim Icart i Leonila, 10, 3r, 1a, 43007, Tarragona, indicating in the case of the email “RGPD rights application”.
In addition, at all times, the user also has the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or the control authority.